Blog Entries

To Clone or Not to Clone




Wednesday, May 12, 2010
OMG.  I need a clone.  There are soooo many places I want need to be.  Right this very minute, I'm missing the 1st Annual Hispanic Public Relations and Social Marketing Conference in Dallas.  Are you kidding me?!?!  (Bet I won't miss it next year!)  I'm also missing a friend's retirement party this weekend because I'm going to Atlanta for Black Enterprise Magazine's Entrepreneurs Conference. Sigh.  I also wanted to go to the Blogging While Brown Conference coming up next month in D.C. (since I'm Brown and all), but the truth is that it doesn't make sense for me to fly from California to DC for a one day blogging conference.  (Although it's a 2 day conference, the first day is a blogging Bootcamp for beginners and I would like to think that I'm not a beginner.  Smiling.)  But if I had a clone, she would definitely be there.  Oooo.  I hate missing stuff. 
In contrast, I will be at Blogher '10 in New York in August and Blogalicious 2010 in Miami in October, so it would be good if my clone could stay behind and do what needs to be done here at home.   
The more I think about it, the more it makes sense for me to get a clone (or two).  Then I can spread this Brown Girl celebration of culture thing I'm so serious about around the world all at once.  In the meantime, however, I guess I'll just keep keepin' on...One Brown Girl at a time.  =)

0 comments:

 

Looking For A Speaker to Chat With Your Youth Group About The World of Travel? Book Tracey today!

Looking For A Speaker to Chat With Your Youth Group About The World of Travel? Book Tracey today!
Please send inquiries to info@OneBrownGirl.com. Complimentary passport photos for all of the kids in your group! Photo: Paris, France (2012)

The Danger of a Single Story

It's a Carnival!

Just finished reading...

Just finished reading...
5 Stars!

Followers

The Chit Chat is going down on Facebook!

The Chit Chat is going down on Facebook!
1700+ OBG Advocates!

Travel Enthusiasts Use Social Media...

On the OBG Bookshelf

Blog Archive

Fortune Enough to Travel?

The Sweetest Trip Around The World...


Copyright © 2010 • Tracey Friley's OneBrownGirl.com® - Culture. Diversity. Humanity. Travel. • All rights reserved